Friday, May 6, 2016

Editorial Report 9b

Aaaand, here is my other revision report. This time, we'll be looking at my first body paragraph. So click the link below if you're looking for a riveting experience reading about my opinion about my own take on writing.

Conclusions


1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

Wowza. I made it a lot of content changes by just adding more specific experiences and also adding where I'm intending to go with my writings in the future, how they will be relevant to my career, and then finishing by wrapping up in summary my essay.

2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

Well, I made it a lot longer. I didn't want it to be so short in comparison to my other paragraphs because then it just looks like I didn't spend time on it instead of just wrapping it up briefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment