Friday, May 6, 2016

Peer Review for Erin McCabe

Imma take a look at Erin McCabe's project in this post!



1. The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed

Erin wrote A Nostalgic Glance Back

2. A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed

My comment on Erin's project

3. An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed

I chose to review her conventions, but I picked up other things along the way as I read. I decided to review conventions because they're the easiest way to recognize a standard college essay, everybody knows them, but they're also so easy to miss and lose easy points on.

4. An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?)

I suggested Erin use page numbers, or some sort of header when she turned her whole project in, because I have seen almost everyone else use that.

5. An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback

I also encouraged Erin to capitalize her proper nouns in order to make her project more credible and professional.

6. One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from



Erin's use of white space and smaller paragraphs made her essay really easy to read and I was able to get through it really quick. My paragraphs were less in quantity but longer in length.

No comments:

Post a Comment