Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report 14b

This revision post will be for the conclusion part of my essay. Below are links to the original and revised versions of this part of my project.

Conclusion can be found here.


1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

Since I'm doing the standard college essay format, my genre's conventions are mainly summarizing what I talked about in the previous paragraphs and tying it all up while bringing it full circle in some way. I felt like I was going off on some tangents and so I'd like to revise it to make it more cohesive with the main points from the other paragraphs, but essentially, I used the whole of my essay to compile a suitable conclusion. 


2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?


The production of my conclusion was a little more difficult than that of my introduction because i had to keep in mind the whole time to make the paragraph come full circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment