Monday, May 2, 2016

Peer Review for Rhiannon Bauer

This post will be a review for a student who is in my section of the course.



1. The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed

This is a review for Rhiannon's untitled final video.

2. A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed

My comment on her production schedule.

3. An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed


I chose to review the production schedule pretty much because I had already reviewed the content outline, and then when I clicked on her production schedule I struck gold in the form of beautiful organization!

4. An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?)

I suggested to Rhiannon that she look into the opportunities that were available in regards to the technology one could use to produce her video. I told her about the options she had regarding software, microphones, and filming tools, and how each of them helped me out when i was making my video.

5. An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback

I incorporated the use of introduction and organization with Rhiannon's production schedule. I wanted to focus my comment on my experiences with my video essay and how my feedback could possibly improve her experience with this genre of project.

6. One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from


I really liked that Rhiannon's schedule was in an updatable table. It made it easy to read and edit as need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment