Friday, May 6, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

'Suhhh friends. Here is the first version of my reflection. A wee bit nostalgic. But nevertheless, enjoy several pages of me love-hating my experiences with writing classes!

Super Rad Reflection

~ Let's Talk About Me ~

1. Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know

Heh. It's six pages. Enjoy. I mean, I don't know what else to say, because we're all doing the same thing, so yeah, it's a reflection of the semester.

2. Major issues or weaknesses in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses)

I hope my paragraphs aren't too dense, but then again I didn't exactly know how to achieve the length it should be with only five paragraphs without having them be ridiculously large.

3. Major virtues or strengths in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)

I really like my wording. I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment