Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report 14a

This revision post will be for the introduction part of my essay. Below are links to the original and revised versions of this part of my project.

Introduction can be found here.


1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

The introduction, in my opinion, was one of the easier parts of my essay just because I have written so many standard essays and am familiar with the structure of their composition, especially when it comes to the introductions. The specific conventions of this paragraph are getting the attention of my reader, briefly introducing the purpose of the essay, and then highlighting my intended body paragraphs in a thesis. 


2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?


Again, this introduction was the easiest just because there was so much freedom to introduce my background.

No comments:

Post a Comment