Monday, March 14, 2016

Reflection


1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I have all of my materials together ready to be spliced together, which is nice. The script writing itself went very smoothly.

2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I can't seem to produce recordings at all/that I am happy with. Either some technical error inhibits my doing so (curse you, Garage Band!) or I am not happy with the way my voice sounds/some other pathetic insecurity.

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I know I just need to get over hearing my voice being played back to me, and I know that I will. So I am not worried about the overall compilation and polishing of my project.

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Again, I will feel much better once I have produced recordings that I am happy with. But, I am pleased with my script and beyond stoked with the amount of material that I have from my interviewees.

No comments:

Post a Comment