Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Peer Review 1


I looked over Diego's video essay for this peer review. I really admired his attention to detail in this piece and I think I will revise my own project for a little more focus on the specifics. I also really liked his extensive knowledge on his stakeholders, and I intend to include more background in my own project, as well. I think both Diego and I have settled into our own sense of humor, and have made our projects run smoothly in those areas. I honestly don't know if I could say Diego made any mistakes, per say, in his project. It is also difficult to analyze his project because some things that I would change personally would just be in relation to the genre, not the content. I think that I will try to include more of the 'why' aspects leading up to the event, which I did not see a lot of in his project, and also I would like to be more specific in defining my stakeholders exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment