Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report 9a

This post will be a reflection on my first body paragraph.



1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?


I got some comments about the fact that I am spending too much time explaining and not enough time arguing for my side, so I have revised my first paragraph to be more concise. I still had to give background so that my audience can understand what on earth I'm arguing for, and the way I am presenting it now feels a lot more factual and short.

2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

I morphed the transition paragraph into the first paragraph so I could really cut down on how much time I wasn't spending on arguing, because that really the point of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment