Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Reflection on Project 3 Video

This post will be a reflection on my progress of this week of pre-production.



What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

This week was really really busy, but all the work I got done was solid work. I've noticed in past projects that I will rush to get my blog posts out in time and then not necessarily cut corners but definitely not put in as much effort into the quality of my pre-production. So this week was really good as far as finding stories and creating blog posts that are up to par with my high expectations for my own work.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

My only problem with this week was that it occurred on the same week as I had a lot of tests, and it immediately put me behind with my blog posts. So, the week is actually drawing out later than I had intended.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I think next/this week will be intense in the amount of blog posts I have to do, but will definitely be easier since I don't have tests for the rest of the week. I know there will be other factors that will play into making it a busy week but I know I will be able to accomplish everything on time this time around.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I am very confident in the content of my story but a little nervous about the immense amount of work I know will be required for the script writing aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment