Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Post-Production

This collection of questions and responses is relevant to my video, "Male Birth Control: Innovative Option or Experimental Hoax", for the first round of post-production.



1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I got myself caught up on my blog posts. Last week I fell a little behind and now I am back up to date with the posts.

2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

The biggest challenge of this week for me was deciding what fit into the genre form or not. A lot of the examples we have looked at have taken different approaches, like sitting at a desk reporting or simply putting audio over picture. I just dont want whatever I do to be out of genre content.

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I am hoping I get to edit more next week, and I will be more comfortable with my project. This week was really good for getting myself back on track and this next week I would like to even get ahead if possible.

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I am very comfortable with the length of my project, and even most of the content. Only at the end do I noticeably rush out of speaking and somewhat harshly end my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment