Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Reflection on "Birth Control For Men: Innovative Option or Experimental Hoax?"


This post is a reflection on production week and how I feel my progress was made.

1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

This last week was good as far as the actual progress of my project was made. I finished my script and went back to add unspoken cues and cinematic effects. That sounds weird and professional, but I don't know a better term for it.

2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

It was hard for me to find time to squeeze in my blog posts, but I thought it would be more important to actually focus on my project. I put off my posts too long and I wish I could progress more on my project this week, so I guess you win some you lose some, but I hate being behind like this!

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

Well, considering 'next week' is actually right now, I would say I am behind where I want to be but I know I'll be able to catch up, especially over the weekend. So, I'm disappointed I let myself get behind but I know there is hope yet!

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I hope I'm not too informal. I have seen all types of different examples of video essays, where the narrator is shown, and not shown. I'm hoping my video essay does not resemble too much of a talk show and can retain its professional nature. When I say that it sounds like I'm saying I have no control over my project; what I'm really using this for is just to make a mental note to myself as I'm going through through post production and editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment