Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report 9b

This editorial report will be on the last paragraph/outro of my project. I felt like it was weak before and just still cut out abruptly, so I edited it to make my project more full circle while supporting my argument.

Old Outro New Outro

1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?


I actually ended up keeping my outro relatively brief just to save time, and because I didn't end up keeping the introduction of myself. I did change what I said because I was spending too much time, again, not advocating for my point - being in favor of vasalgel. I still kept the sentence where I inform my audience of a greater significance of the video, because it is honestly something important to me, but I condensed it more and kept it strictly at the end.

2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?


Again, I used to have just little paragraphs that led up to the final paragraph and it didn't come off well (as far as, it didn't present to the audience where my video was actually going to end). So I squished them all together and got rid of almost anything that wasn't directed toward my argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment